There are no products listed under this category.
Shop by Category
Gibco MRF - Mixing Rate
GIBCO MRF – MIXING RATE USING 20 KG BAG OF PORTLAND CEMENT.
Mortar Type M3, M4
1. Disperse 40ml Gibco MRF in water before adding sand & cement.
2. If using as a plasticiser only, or if you still want to use lime then reduce dosage by 50% i.e. 20ml per bag of cement
3. For sharp hungry washed sands, increase dosage to 60ml.
4. Add Portland cement, sand & water until desired consistency.
5. If mixed with a conventional mortar mixer, the mixing time required is approximately is five minutes.
6. If mixed in smaller portions with a drill paddle mixer, mix only for a period of 30-45 seconds.
Please note: Excessive mixing of product can cause aeration problems.